|Group||Reinforcement Refractory Steel fiber|
|Min. Order||100 kilogram|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Tensile Strength||≥1200MPa (N/mm2)|
1. Type: W-430/25/50HE
2. Materials: Stainless Steel
3. Grade: 430
4. Standard: ASTM A820
Chemical Analysis (%)
Packing Details : HARVEST steel fiber 's unique packaging technology - steel fibers are alined in carton
1.Paper Bags + Pallet (10kg / 20kg / 25kg paper bags for you to choose);
2.Cartons + Pallet ( 1kg / 5kg / 10kg / 20kg / 25kg cartons for you to choose);
* Net Weight : 800 kg / 900 kg /960kg/1000kg/1200kg per pallet for you to choose;
*Plastic Pallet / Wooden Pallet for you to choose.
Delivery Details : 7-15 days
The mixing ratio of steel fiber with concrete matrix is about 1-5% by weight.
1. Using steel fibres under normal conditions does not present an inhalation, ingestion or contact health hazard.
2. Because of their physical nature, we recommend that operatives handling the fibres should always wear gloves.
3. To avoid deterioration of packing, the fibres should be stored in a dry environment.
Dalian HARVEST Metal Fibres Co., Ltd., Jointly invested by HARVEST Trading Co. ,Ltd. Dalian, China and Dramicom, France, produces various types of low carbon steel and stainless steel fibres for concrete reinforcement ,satisfying applications either from civil construction or refractory industry. Applying specially designed facilities, and its own laboratory of update equipments, HARVEST Metal Fibres Co., Ltd is capable not only at producing steel fibres precisely to the standard of AISI, JIS, the National relevant standards, but also can carry out strict quality control through out the process.
Our Goals---Always works at your satisfaction
(1) We are committed to research “more durable refractory material ” solutions.
(2) We are committed to research “stronger, tougher and more durable fiber concrete” solutions.
(3) We are committed to research “other features of fiber concrete” solutions.
(4) We are committed to make every penny you pay valuable.
A: We are factory.
A: Generally it is 7-15 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
A: Yes, we could offer the sample within 1kg for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippmen